Re: problems with pg_restore to 7.3.3 db

От andy morrow
Тема Re: problems with pg_restore to 7.3.3 db
Дата
Re: problems with pg_restore to 7.3.3 db  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-general
hi,

sorry for posting this again, but if anyone has any ideas, they would be
greatly appreciated,

i've searched through the FAQ's and other newsgroups etc but cant seem to
find any answers that will help me wit this problem.

thanks

andy