Re: HELP PLEASE ~ Re: How to retrieve an array of string using

От Vernon Wu
Тема Re: HELP PLEASE ~ Re: How to retrieve an array of string using
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Dave for your response.

The data defined in a PgSQL table is array of string. So I assume that is "String []" in Java code. Here is how I tried
retrieved the field of data

ResultSet rs = ...

String [] d = (String [])rs.getArray(i++);

The compiler says that it can't cast from java.sql.array to String[],  or type mismatch for

String [] d = re.getArray{i++);

Do I miss a very easy way to get it done?

Thanks,

Vernon