Re: how to edit a function from psql?

От Patrick Hatcher
Тема Re: how to edit a function from psql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Thanks Alvaro. That was what I was looking for.

Patrick Hatcher

Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>

11/04/04 03:40 PM

"Thomas F.O'Connell" <tfo@sitening.com>
cc
Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher@macys.com>, pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject
Re: [GENERAL] how to edit a function from psql?

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 02:22:06PM -0600, Thomas F.O'Connell wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, this is not possible in psql.
>
> You can edit individual queries with \e, but I don't think it's
> possible to edit functions.

It is of course possible get the definition using \df+ and then use
CREATE OR REPLACE in conjuntion with \e to edit it at will.

Tulio: oh, para qué servirá este boton, Juan Carlos?
Policarpo: No, aléjense, no toquen la consola!
Juan Carlos: Lo apretaré una y otra vez.

Сообщение: Re: how to edit a function from psql?
Сообщение: Re: how to edit a function from psql?