Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster

От espeake@oreillyauto.com
Тема Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian

  We use puppet to mange the configuration of our servers and I have a
  master/slave setup in my test environment as I work on my project.
  Two servers with identical setup other than the slave contains the
  recovery.conf file. My master server will run with no problems with
  the puppet configuration. My slave will not. As a test I built the
  slave and setup streaming replication and made sure that everything
  was working. Then when I run puppet against the sever It will start
  and gives this error.

  Use of uninitialized value $info{"pgdata"} in concatenation (.) or
  string at /usr/bin/pg_ctlcluster

Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts
 (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS � 2510, solely
forthe use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended
recipient,please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.