Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre?

От venkatrao.b@tcs.com
Тема Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre?
Дата
Re: [NOVICE] Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre?  (Vibhor Kumar <vibhor.aim@gmail.com>)
Re: [NOVICE] Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre?  (venkatrao.b@tcs.com)
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

Can any one help me if oracle like any user_source table is there in postgre 8.4 (in pg_catalog or information_schema).
Actually we migrated code from Oracle to Postgre. Now i want to search in how many places( i.e. in functions ) we have used a particular syntax( e.g. current_date). This can be achieved by using data dictionary view user_source in oracle.

thanks in advance...

Venkat
and any attachments. Thank you