Can't reload dump

От TimothyReaves@westfieldgrp.com
Тема Can't reload dump
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
     Hello all.  I'm using postgresql 7.2 under cygwin.  And I have a
problem.

     I created a dump file, dropped the database, and created a new
database, and tried to reload the dump file.  It didn't work.  It gets so
far and stops, with:
CREATE
CREATE
\connect: server closed the connection unexpectedly
        before or while processing the request.

     I create the database as user Administrator, and the dump the
reconnects as user treaves (from my unix boxes) to create the tables and
such.  I have tracked down the problem to the following lines in the dump
file that add support for plpgsql.  In this case, I'm not yet using
plpgsql, so it is not big deal, but this is a bug none the less, isn't it?
When I comment the three lines out (the connect & two create) the dump
loads fine.

 \connect - Administrator

--
-- TOC Entry ID 65 (OID 16787)
--

 CREATE FUNCTION "plpgsql_call_handler" () RETURNS opaque AS
'$libdir/plpgsql', 'plpgsql_call_handler' LANGUAGE 'C';

--
-- TOC Entry ID 66 (OID 16788)
--

 CREATE TRUSTED PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' HANDLER
"plpgsql_call_handler" LANCOMPILER '';