Re: Pgadmin 3 version 1.2.0 crashes on every connection attempt

От cathy.hemsley@powerconv.alstom.com
Тема Re: Pgadmin 3 version 1.2.0 crashes on every connection attempt
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
theremay be problems with the dlls not being in the system32 folders (but this was for XP):  so I copied libpq.dll and
loopagain:  uninstalled pgadmin - but noticed that the files in c:\program files\pgadminIII were still there.  Deleted
themmanually.  Ran the install again.  pgadmin  worked.  This might be because of the uninstall fault - or might be a
combinationof moving the dlls and reinstalling...so I'll leave it with you!</font><br /><font face="sans-serif"
confidentialand may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclosethe contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.</font>