Re: Invalid data read from synchronously replicated hot standby

От martin.kamp.jensen@schneider-electric.com
Тема Re: Invalid data read from synchronously replicated hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MuX8rq1gKw_WZ-
> HVflqxFslvXNTRGKa77A4NHto4ue0/edit?usp=sharing
>

> If the setup is sane (and expected to work), we will work on setting
> up a minimal reproduce that avoids our complete system. We are
> thinking that a scripted Ansible/Vagrant setup makes sense.

> I am not sure if it is because of that but you are on an old patch.
> Upgrade to latest (I guess 9.1.21).

I have reproduced the issue on 9.1.20 which is the latest version for Debian 6 (yes, I know, old stuff).

In the mean time, we are preparing a new platform on 9.5.2 where I have not been able to reproduce the issue (however, we have introduced a lot of changes besides upgrading PostgreSQL). I would have liked to be able to come up with a minimal reproduce to be able to reason about the issue but I guess we will not pursue that for now.