Feature Request - sql result pane column auto-sizing

От Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
Тема Feature Request - sql result pane column auto-sizing
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
size="2">I'dreally like to see something akin to Excel's Format / Column / AutoFit for the sql result / table edit
pane. We have a number of tables that have many small fields. While scrolling will let me see all the columns, if the
columnswere sized to the text contained in them, the entire row would fit nicely on one screen.  As it is, I end up
manuallyresizing the columns to make it fit, as it's a pita to scroll back and forth to read each row.</font><br /><br
/><fontface="sans-serif" size="2">Other than that, I'm really enjoying your latest release.  It seems you've taken care
ofmy old pet peeve somewhere along the way, too (losing data entered for a new row in the table edit pane when a