Job Posting - Production DBA (pgsql), Vancouver Canada

От
Тема Job Posting - Production DBA (pgsql), Vancouver Canada
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

I'll be grateful if you're able to post this position on your website.

If you have any questions or require anything further, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks,
Susan

Corporate Recruiter
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers

T. 604-273-7564
E. careers@rbauction.com

The Company Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is the world's largest auctioneer of industrial equipment, operating through over 110 locations in more than 25 countries around the world. We sell, through unreserved public auctions, a broad range of used and unused construction equipment and trucks to people in all sorts of industries (such as construction, mining, forestry, petroleum, marine, real estate, and agricultural). We are a public company listed on both the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges, under the trading symbol RBA. For 50 years we have been known for our innovative auction methods, attention to detail and our total commitment to the unreserved auction. For more information about Ritchie Bros. visit our website at: www.rbauction.com.

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: