Re: Cannot connect to remote database.

От Kristina Magwood
Тема Re: Cannot connect to remote database.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Yes!  It works.  Thank you, Dave and John.

Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>

04/13/2005 04:47 PM

Please respond to
pg@fastcrypt.com

Kristina Magwood <kristina@nanometrics.ca>
cc
pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject
Re: [JDBC] Cannot connect to remote database.

Shouldnt the url be jdbc:postgresql://<ipAddress>/<port>/xxx;

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Cannot connect to remote database.