Re: launch a php script from a trigger function

От Steve.Toutant@inspq.qc.ca
Тема Re: launch a php script from a trigger function
Дата
Список pgsql-php

Thanks Randy,
The php script I need to send does not have effect on the transaction. Per example I don't need a rollback in the database if the php script fails.

Is it possible to launch a batch file ( ex. test.bat )
Steve

Randy Moller <zoomerz@comcast.net>

29/03/2010 04:42 PM

Veuillez répondre à
randy.moller@comcast.net

Steve.Toutant@inspq.qc.ca
cc
Objet
Re: [PHP] launch a php script from a trigger function

It is not possible to execute a script from a database. a php script can
be executed by a server daemon or scheduled cron, by cli on a terminal,
or, via http (over the web) through a browser. But the php parser does
not respond to commands by any database.

Hope this helps.

Randy