question re:RedHat 6.2 and PostgreSQL 6.5.2

От Allen.Kimberly@epamail.epa.gov
Тема question re:RedHat 6.2 and PostgreSQL 6.5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Question for those of you familar with both RedHat and PostgreSQL

I'm just  inherited a RedHat Linux Server (6.1 running on a i686
processor).  PostgreSQL 6.5.2 is already installed and running wonderfully.
The clients are very happy with the current config.  However, the
powers-that-be have informed me that I must upgrade to RedHat Linux 6.2
ASAP.  Does anyone know of any problems which I might encounter?  I'm
hoping that since I'm staying within the 6.x release of RedHat, the upgrade
won't be too traumatic for PostgreSQL, but ...

Any information/advice/recommendations would be appreciated as I am
extremely new to both the Linux and PostgreSQL world.

Thanks.