Failed to create View after Access migration

От Raymond Tsang
Тема Failed to create View after Access migration
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I have successfully migrated Access 2000 to PostgreSQL v7.2.1. However,
when I want to create View, I receive errors even I create a very simple
one:
Create View ordersview As
Select * from Orders;

The error message I got is:

An error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmView.cmdOK_Click:
Number: -2147467259

Can somebody give me advise please? I have installed MDAC v2.7, pdAdmin II
v1.2 and PostgreSQL v7.2.1, and I am running on Windows 2000.

Regards,

Raymond Tsang
Business Development Manager
Bluechip Infotech Pty Ltd