Re: Install Pgadmin3 1.12 on ubuntu 10.4 lucid client without postgresql server install

От MargaretGillon@chromalloy.com
Тема Re: Install Pgadmin3 1.12 on ubuntu 10.4 lucid client without postgresql server install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<FONT face=3D"Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=
=3D2>>And you need PostgreSQL libpq to&nbs=
p;use pgAdmin. That's all you need.>Guillau=
meSince I cannot use the Ubuntu repository what is the package name=
 for the postgresql 9 library?If I take the postgresql-9.0 out of t=
he install command on the link I sent and run the commands belowsud=
o apt-get install postgresql-client-9.0wget <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-fr=
eetext" href=3D"http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/redir/407/h/pgadmin3/releas=
e/v1.12.1/src/pgadmin3-1.12.1.tar.gz">http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/redir=
/407/h/pgadmin3/release/v1.12.1/src/pgadmin3-1.12.1.tar.gz<span style=
=3D"font-family: monospace;">tar xvfz pgadmin3-1.12.1.tar.gz=
cd pgadmin3-1.12.1./conf=
igureI get the errorconfigure: error: Could not find your P=
ostgreSQL installation. You might need to use the --with-pgsql=3DDIR config=
ure optionThanks,Margaret"This =
e-mail message and any attachment(s) are for the sole use of the intended r=
ecipient(s) and may contain company proprietary, privileged or confidential=
 information.   If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact th=
e sender by reply e-mail, advise them of the error and destroy this message=
 and its attachments as well as any copies. The review, use or distribution=
 of this message or its content by anyone other than the intended recipient=
 or senior management of the company is strictly prohibited."