Re: Large file upload

От jco@cornelius-olsen.dk
Тема Re: Large file upload
Дата
Список pgsql-php

At www.php.net someone writes:
"When uploading very large files (greater than the default 8M) I found that I had alter not only the "max_file_size" input and the php.ini max_file_size limit, but ALSO the "post_max_size" variable in the php.ini file.

Because I was submitting the file via a POST request, it would hit this limit and deny the upload."

If that still doesn't help you might consider telling us what error messages you are getting.

Regards
/Jørn

"Kelvin Varst" <kelvin@varst.dk>
Sent by: pgsql-php-owner@postgresql.org