Re: int8 defined as text in MS Access?

От Patrick Hatcher
Тема Re: int8 defined as text in MS Access?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thanks.
Hiroshi, which driver is the snapshot dll?

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-932-0610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

                    Hiroshi Inoue
                    <Inoue@tpf.co.       To:     Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>, Patrick Hatcher
                    jp>                   <PHatcher@macys.com>
                                         cc:     pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
                    05/19/2002           Subject:     Re: [ODBC] int8 defined as text in MS Access?
                    11:48 PM