prob in accessing psql at all

От George Tichogiorgos
Тема prob in accessing psql at all
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

I installed postgresql from ports (OpenBSD 3.8)
i initialised the db  using initdb from the user _postgresql
everything goes well

but the user postgres seems not to exist
the template1 db seems not to exist

is it another way to connect to my db and to see what are the available
users and dbs ?

I am looking forward to hear news from you

best regards
George Tichogiorgos
NIK. J. THEOCHARAKIS SA
Network operations center

This mail and any documents transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee you may not
copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form
whatsoever.  If you have received this mail in error please notify the
sender and ensure that all copies of this email and any documents
transmitted with it, are deleted.

Nic. J. Theocarakis SA cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If
you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or
integrity, please contact us immediately. All outgoing e-mails from Nic. J.
Theocarakis SA are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software
but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure
that this message and any attachments are virus free