Re: Prepared Statements

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: Prepared Statements
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
If it only skips the escaping for numeric types, the obvious workaround
would be first put the user's entry into an int variable:

int userId = getUserId();
PreparedStatement s = c.prepareStatement ("select * from user where id
= ?");
s.setObject(1, userId, Types.INTEGER);

That way you use java's built-in type checking to avoid sending non-numeric
data to the backend any time you're specifying a numeric type that will
skip the escaping.

Can someone confirm that it at least does do the escaping for
string/varchar inputs?

Wes Sheldahl

Csaba Nagy <nagy@ecircle-ag.com>@postgresql.org on 07/18/2003 10:46:33 AM

Sent by:    pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org