Re: Unable to access model from EA Server.

От Raiford@labware.com
Тема Re: Unable to access model from EA Server.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I believe your questions are not specific to the Postgres ODBC driver, but rather to Sparx EA 12.  Check with them to find out what this message means and also if you should use 32-bit or 64-bit ODBC drivers.

Jon

From:        Khanna Narravula <Khanna.Narravula@4finance.com>
To:        "pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org" <pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org>
Cc:        Aleksandrs Jefimovs <Aleksandrs.Jefimovs@4finance.com>
Date:        09/17/2015 01:11 PM
Subject:        [ODBC] Unable to access model from EA Server.
Sent by:        pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org

Hi,

I am using Corporate edition of Sparx EA 12 on Windows 7, and when I open the project, I get a below message.

My colleague has setup new model in her machine and it works well in hr machine. I am trying to open that model, nut not clear why it says there is no model in the repository?. When I clicked ‘No’, there is no action and hence unable to access that model

I have created User DSN to access Postgresql . I have installed odbc version - psqlodbc_09_03_0400 taken from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/

Whether I installed wrong version of odbc? Should I install 32 or 64 bit version?

Can you help me in opening my colleague’s work from Postgres server?

Khanna Narravula
4 financeIT | Analyst
80 Great Eastern Street | London | EC2A 3JL

Khanna.Narravula@4finance.com | www.4financeit.com

Вложения