Re: Access and PG ODBC problem

От anthony.caduto@micorp.com
Тема Re: Access and PG ODBC problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Dave,
Is the MSI script available somewhere so I could build my own installer?
The latest snapshot is a lot more stable than the Nov 2003 stable release and i will need the version that does not have the OID issue to continue with my Access/Postgresql rollout.

Any reason why you are using MSI instead of something like Inno Setup (http://www.jrsoftware.com)?

I would be willing to maintain a snapshot installer if you need some extra help.

Thanks,

Tony Caduto
Senior Programmer/Analyst
M&I Trust and Investment Management