Re: App closes while trying to edit attributes

От Patrick Hatcher
Тема Re: App closes while trying to edit attributes
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

First off sorry for not putting a title.
I had the same issue with 5-13 version as well.

Here are my results using different Snapshots (I tried all of these today)
pgadmin3-cvs-head-20050503.tar.bz2 -> works fine
pgadmin3-trunk-20050506.tar.bz2 ->works fine
pgadmin3-trunk-20050509.tar.bz2 -> works fine
pgadmin3-trunk-20050512.tar.bz2 [had the startup error that was fixed on
5-13] -> FAILED after trying to edit an existing Function
pgadmin3-trunk-20050514.tar.bz2 ->  FAILED after trying to edit an existing
Function

TIA

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com

             "Florian G.
             Pflug"
             <fgp@phlo.org>                                             To
                                       Patrick Hatcher
             05/17/05 11:53 AM         <PHatcher@macys.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [pgadmin-hackers]

Patrick Hatcher wrote:
> OS:  Mac OS X Tiger
> snapshot:  pgadmin3-trunk-20050516.tar.bz2.tar
>
> When double clicking on a table, function or view, the app will crash.
> This error has occurred in previous versions as well
>
> attached is my log that occurred during the crash
> (See attached file: Pgadmin.log)
> TIA
> Patrick Hatcher
Thanks for your bugreport. Yould you please test
pgadmin3-1.2-20050513.tar.bz2 too? Since things look good
for an release of 1.2.2 on OSX, I'd like to know of
any problement remaining.

greetings, Florian Pflug

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Missing file pkg/Makefile.am in the 1.2 branch
От: "Florian G. Pflug"
Сообщение: Re: App closes while trying to edit attributes