Re: Query performance issue

От Jayadevan M
Тема Re: Query performance issue
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hello,

> > Please run EXPLAIN ANALYZE on the query and post that, it's hard to say
> > what's wrong from just the query plan, without knowing where the time is
> > actually spent.
> Here is the explain analyze

http://explain.depesz.com/s/MY1
Going through the url tells me that statistics may be off. I will try analyzing the tables. That should help?

Regards,
Jayadevan

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication. IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."