Re: Two Phase Commit support

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: Two Phase Commit support
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I agree with Cristóvão. Also, two-phase commit only makes sense in the
context of multiple database servers which are replicating to each other in
real time. Once postgresql has replication in place then they should
probably start considering two-phase commit; unless they decide to roll out
both at once of course. ;-)

I continue to be impressed with the progress of the postgresql development
team, and how stable the released versions are. Keep up the good work!

Wes Sheldahl

Cristóvão Dalla Costa <cbraga@bsi.com.br>@postgresql.org on 10/28/2002
06:02:24 PM

Sent by:    pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org