MS Access Link ODBC and table already exists?

От Patrick Hatcher
Тема MS Access Link ODBC and table already exists?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I'm not sure if this is an Access error or an ODBC error.  I create a view
for my user that he attaches to a MS Access 7.0 dbase.  Whenever he tries
to query or open the view, he get's an error message:
Table 'TMP%MAU@' already exists.
I had him create a new dbase, but he gets the same error message.  He has
other views I've created and they work fine.
Any idea?

Thanks
Patrick