Re: Not found indexed word

От Melek JARRAYA
Тема Re: Not found indexed word
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hello,

By Défault the application is in French, but also i have the opportunity to change in English or German.Can this cause the problem ?
If yes you must have serval words that do not go back in the search but in this case there is just the set of words (pepinier , pepini, pepini, pepin, pepi , pep), that does not go back.

Best regards,

Cordialement,
JARRAYA Melek
Tel: 03 88 06 64 34

Inactive hide details for Tom Lane ---23/08/2018 16:43:32---Tom Lane ---23/08/2018 16:43:32---"Melek JARRAYA" <MJARRAYA@cfirst.fr> writes: > Here is in screenshot the query executed for the sear

De : Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
A : "Melek JARRAYA" <MJARRAYA@cfirst.fr>
Cc : Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>, Pg Bugs <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org>
Date : 23/08/2018 16:43
Objet : Re: Not found indexed word

"Melek JARRAYA" <MJARRAYA@cfirst.fr> writes:
> Here is in screenshot the query executed for the search for the word
> "Pepinier".
> The search result is always null.
> QueryWords contains the search word.

You seem to be using the single-argument form of to_tsquery, which
means that the way it stems the word is going to depend on the
setting of default_text_search_config.  It looks like the stored
word was stemmed using the "french" setting, but maybe that's not
what prevails for your running application.  I'd try executing
just "SELECT to_tsquery('Pepiniere')" from your application and
see what you get.

In some quick experiments here, I get 'pepinier' in French or
Spanish, but just 'pepini' in English or German.  So that'd be
enough to prevent a match to a stored 'pepinier'.

regards, tom lane

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15352: postgresql FDW error "ERROR: ORDER BY position 0 isnot in select list"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15352: postgresql FDW error "ERROR: ORDER BY position 0 is not in select list"