Re: postgres CVS Against j2sdk1.4 Failure

От Jim Bowery
Тема Re: postgres CVS Against j2sdk1.4 Failure
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Normally when doing a postgres build, the commands:

$ ./configure --with-java
$ make
$ make check
$ make install

Do it all.

Are you suggesting I leave the --with-java off the ./configure and, instead
put the jdbc jar file somewhere subsequent to the make install?  If so,
where, exactly should I put it?