problem with Inserting a new record in MS ACCESS through JDBC in JSP

От balraju
Тема problem with Inserting a new record in MS ACCESS through JDBC in JSP
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I am getting problem with inserting records in MS Access database through JDBC .

I am getting the error message as  ' general error'
I have tried using to insert the record through

stmt.execute(query)  , stmt.executeUpdate()  and with prepared statement but getting the same message.
 Some one please help me get out of this problem.
I would really appreciate if someone could send me the solution through email .

thanks
balraju