pgDay Paris 2019 - Call for Papers

От Vik Fearing
Тема pgDay Paris 2019 - Call for Papers
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Greetings!

The fifth annual PostgreSQL conference in Paris, France is opening for business!  This is a community conference as
definedby the PostgreSQL Community Recognition Guidelines.

We are now accepting talk proposals in English only. Each session is 45 minutes after which there will be time for
questions.We may also have a limited number of shorter, 20-minute slots available. Please indicate clearly in your
submissionif you wish to present a 20-minute talk. Presentations will be recorded.

Talks may be on any topic related to PostgreSQL in some way. Suggested topic areas include:

- Developing applications with or for PostgreSQL
- Administering large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- PostgreSQL internals hacking
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering, and High Availability
- Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- PostgreSQL related products
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL

Of course, we’re happy to receive proposals for talks on other PostgreSQL-related topics as well.

The proposals will be judged by our selection committee: Carole Arnaud, Louise Grandjonc, and Lætitia Avrot. The CfP
willclose on November 30, 2018 at 23:59. Notifications will be sent out no later than December 7.

https://2019.pgday.paris/callforpapers/

We are also now open for sponsors.  If you would like to sponsor pgDay Paris 2019, please visit the following site and
followinstructions there.  Only five booths are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

https://2019.pgday.paris/sponsors/

And finally, earlybird registration is open for those who know what a great event this has been in the past.

https://2019.pgday.paris/registration/

For any questions, please write to contact@pgday.paris

See you there!

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: