Re: Data Warehouse Reevaluation - MySQL vs Postgres --

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Data Warehouse Reevaluation - MySQL vs Postgres --
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Joe,

Your application is very interesting. I've just read your OSCON paper. I'd
like to talk more about that. Very similar to Kalido.

...but back to partitioning momentarily: Does the performance gain come from
partition elimination of the inherited tables under the root?

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

Сообщение: Re: Data Warehouse Reevaluation - MySQL vs Postgres -- merge tables?
Сообщение: Re: Data Warehouse Reevaluation - MySQL vs Postgres --