Re: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Richard Huxton
>
> Thanks to the kind offices of uklinux.net we have the offer of a stall
> at the .Org village again.
>
> Both Oliver and myself are planning to attend, but a third person might
> well be useful. Especially if you have experience of the Java/Windows
> side of PG.
>
> Preparation is going to be tricky because we are both on holiday in the
> lead-up to the event, so I'm trying to get things moving asap.
>
> Further notes in a separate thread.

Richard,

I'd like to join in, if I may. At least one, possibly both days - I was just
going to  put out a call this evening, actually.

Press release seems fine, apart from the dropping of my own companies name
from the list of majors contributors (not down to you Richard, picked up on
another thread). For the UK list at least, I'd like to see it included (for
this release), unless we hear differently.

Chat before the event? How/Where?

Best Regards, Simon Riggs, 2nd Quadrant