PG_DUMP / PG_RESTORE

От the kay (efesar)
Тема PG_DUMP / PG_RESTORE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
When backing up a database from one server to another I have this problem.

I dump the database from pg_dump, and try to restore it with pg_restore.

This is because of the MAXVALUE on some of the sequences, I'm guessing.  The
main server is an Intel 32 bit (PIII) running 7.2.1. The secondary server is
an AMD K62 running 7.2.1 (freshly compiled). The main server has no problem
with the sequences (currval, etc).

I have tried to dump/restore with both the -F T (TAR option) and the
internal -F C option.

msg from pg_restore

Archiver(db): Could not execute query. Code = 7. Explanation from backend:
'ERRO
R:  parser: parse error at or near "9223372036854775807"

-Keith Woodell
efesar@efesar.com