PGA3 [Query Builder]frmAddTableView: you have to double click buttons!

От efesar
Тема PGA3 [Query Builder]frmAddTableView: you have to double click buttons!
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave/Andreas/Mark,

Sorry about the multiple emails today, I've written a good chunk of code
since my last update.

I converted the class frmAddTableView to use resources. Now I have to double
click all the buttons to make them work (including OK and Close). What
gives? It's in the bug list now. I can't figure out how to stop it. Resource
was created in XRCed 100% ... don't know if it's a resource bug or if it's a
code bug.

-Keith