Re: Which SQL query makes it possible to optain the 3 greatest values of an interger list ?

От Wei Weng
Тема Re: Which SQL query makes it possible to optain the 3 greatest values of an interger list ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I would use

SELECT id FROM table ORDER BY id LIMIT 0, 3;

in order to get the top 3 results. The key is "Limit" keyword.

Wei Weng
Network Software Engineer
KenCast Inc.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: