Re: Problem to connect from host via JDBC ...

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Problem to connect from host via JDBC ...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas-

The port is different from http. If you have psql installed on you machine,
a simple test would be to type:

psql -h<hostname> <database name>

If you can connect and run a few quesries, then you know that the host
machine is accepting connections.

-Nick

Сообщение: Re: Problem to connect from host via JDBC ...
Сообщение: Re: Problem to connect from host via JDBC ...