Re: Connection failed

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Connection failed
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I don't recognize this as a JDBC message- I think if it were a pg_hba.conf
problem, you'd get a different exception. I think you should look elsewhere
in the application.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/