Re: PHP/PostGreSQL Articles

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: PHP/PostGreSQL Articles
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi David-

Although you'll find the PHP experts on this list, you may have more luck
finding authors on the advocacy list. I'll cc the advocacy list on this
response. I'm pretty sure that migration from MySQL to PostgreSQL will be a
popular topic in that group.

Regards,
     -Nick

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: