Re: Connection Problem with JDBC

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Connection Problem with JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
In the place where you catch the SQL exception, you just need to add a
couple more exception handlers, so it would look like this:

      } catch (SQLException se) {
          System.err.println( se.getMessage() );
      } catch (ClassNotFoundException cnfe) {
          System.err.println( cnfe.getMessage() );
      } catch (InstantiationException ie) {
          System.err.println( ie.getMessage() );

Then try to compile again.

-NickF