Re: The backend has broken the connection...

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: The backend has broken the connection...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I experienced a similar problem some time ago that actually was related to
the Java end- Unfortunately I can't remember the exact message, but it might
be worth checking out-

Tomcat attempts to reload all of the affected classes if you recompile a
class that is part of a currently loaded context. In V3.2 they still didn't
have this process working very well, & so compiling a seemingly unrelated
class would cause the class that our Connection lives in to get reloaded,
thus invalidating all of the Connection instances.

This would of course only occur in a situation where you were doing
development work on the server in question.

-Nick