Re: Getting the output of a function used in a where clause

От Bill Lawrence
Тема Re: Getting the output of a function used in a where clause
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks,

Unfortunately, I think that solution requires the distance calculation to be
executed twice for each record in the table. There are ~70K records in the
table. Is the postgres query optimizer smart enough to only perform the
calculation once?

Bill