RE: how connect visual basic to pgsql?

От anuj
Тема RE: how connect visual basic to pgsql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>>I don't know , Where  I have installed but I am able to see 'OLE DB
provider
>>for ODBC driver' entry.

>Where do you see this?

In "ADO data control 6.0", properties .

>And what did you set the port, server, dbname etc to?

Data Source:pg
database:tempdb
Server:10.1.1.50
Post:5432
username:postgres
password:**********

>So you are using an ADO data control for OLEDB, is that right?
Yes. ADO data control 6.0.

>This looks like either (1) postgres is not running on the server - can you
>do 'psql pg' (or whatever the db name in the DSN is). Or 2, you put the
>wrong port in the DSN.

1. Yes, Postmaster is running fine. '$psql tempdb' running fine. I am using
postgres through libpg.
2. How can I know what is right port ?

Best regards,
Anuj

От: "anuj"
Сообщение: RE: how connect visual basic to pgsql?
От: Chris Bitmead
Сообщение: Re: ROLLBACK automatically