help

От Mukesh Rana
Тема help
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dear Support,

I was unsuccessfull with the OpenNMS deployment. I believe it might have
something to with the RedHat psyche 8.0 version incompatibility or something
else.... I am going to unstall all the rpm's and see if that makes a
difference. I have attached the discovery.log file that has error's. Can you
look at this file and see if you can make heads or tails out of it, cause I
am not sure what is going on.

1) Here is the output of the opennms processes: This status remains the
same.

@zeus logs]$ /opt/OpenNMS/bin/opennms.sh status
OpenNMS.Eventd         : starting
OpenNMS.Trapd          : starting
OpenNMS.Dhcpd          : running
OpenNMS.Actiond        : running
OpenNMS.Capsd          : starting
OpenNMS.Notifd         : running
OpenNMS.Outaged        : starting
OpenNMS.Rtcd           : starting
OpenNMS.Pollerd        : starting
OpenNMS.Collectd       : starting
OpenNMS.Threshd        : starting
OpenNMS.Discovery      : starting

2) Uname -a

Linux zeus.homenetwork.org 2.4.18-17.8.0 #1 Tue Oct 8 11:08:06 EDT 2002 i586
i586 i386 GNU/Linux

-------------
3) I have tried the following and still no go:

./opennms.sh stop
/etc/rc.d/init.d/tomcat4 stop
killall java
killall -9 java
./opennms.sh start all
./opennms.sh status

------------
4) The snapshot of discovery log file revels:

2002-10-28 14:09:40,301 FATAL [main] Discovery: SQL Exception getting
database c
onnection
A connection error has occurred: FATAL 1:  No pg_hba.conf entry for host
127.0.0
.1, user opennms, database opennms

        at org.postgresql.Connection.openConnection(Unknown Source)
        at org.postgresql.Driver.connect(Unknown Source)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
        at
org.opennms.netmgt.config.DatabaseConnectionFactory.getConnection(Dat
abaseConnectionFactory.java:1315)
        at org.opennms.netmgt.discovery.Discovery.init(Discovery.java:257)
        at
org.opennms.netmgt.discovery.jmx.Discovery.init(Discovery.java:32)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at mx4j.MBeanIntrospector.invoke(MBeanIntrospector.java:214)
        at mx4j.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:158)
        at org.opennms.netmgt.vmmgr.Manager.start(Manager.java:223)
        at org.opennms.netmgt.vmmgr.Manager.main(Manager.java:512)

Any ideas...

Mukesh