RE: [PORTS] Windows NT binary

От Jens Skakkebaek
Тема RE: [PORTS] Windows NT binary
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Dan,

I think it would be a great idea.  I have spent more than a day to try and
compile and I still haven't been able to run it (I get a
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION when running initdb).
Having the binaries would make it so much easier for people.

Jens
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pgsql-ports@postgreSQL.org
[mailto:owner-pgsql-ports@postgreSQL.org]On Behalf Of Dan Rosner
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 11:38 AM
To: pgsql-ports@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [PORTS] Windows NT binary

Since I'm probably not the last poor soul struggling
to build postgresql on NT, I was wondering about
the relative pros/cons of distributing the binary.
Is there an NT binary available for the current postgres
6.5.3?  How much interest would there be in current
binaries if they existed?

--
Dan Rosner
Cascade Programming Group