RE: [HACKERS] Sure enough, SI buffer overrun is broken

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Sure enough, SI buffer overrun is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Of cource you can help us.
As Tom wrote
1) set MAXNUMMESSAGES of src/include/storage/sinvaldt.h to 32
2) cd src/test/regress
3) make all runcheck

You would see crash and various kind of unexpected messages.
My another posting may be a little help.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp