RE: [HACKERS] NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] NOTICE: LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

It seems that conflicts of the initialization of some backends cause
above NOTICE messages.
Those backends would use the same XIDTAGs for the same relations
in case of LockAcquire()/LockRelease() because xids of those backends
are'nt set before starting the first command. When one of the backend
call LockReleaseAll(),it would release all together.

If we set pid member of XIDTAG to the pid of each backend
,we are able to distinguish XIDTAGs.
But there may be some reasons that the member is used only for
userlock.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp