RE: [HACKERS] Volunteer: Large Tuples / Tuple chaining

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Volunteer: Large Tuples / Tuple chaining
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Will you put a long tuple into a long logical page(continued multiple
phisical(?) pages) ?
I'm suspicious about the way that allows non-page-formatted page.

Anyway it would need a big change around bufmgr/smgr etc.
Could someone estimate the influence/danger before going forward ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp