RE: JDBC date problem

От Mike Cannon-Brookes
Тема RE: JDBC date problem
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Actually I've been playing around more and there's some cases left out of
the driver. I hacked it to put them in and it works much better now. (Was
giving Bad Timestamp exceptions).

I've attached the hacked / fixed ResultSet.java file as I have no CVS
access, would some kind soul with access patch it? I've marked my changes
clearly with comments in the getTimestamp() method.

Hope this helps!

Mike

Вложения