Importing Data into Postgresql from MS Access

От Kevin Leclaire
Тема Importing Data into Postgresql from MS Access
Дата
Re: Importing Data into Postgresql from MS Access  (Jean-Christophe Boggio <cat@thefreecat.org>)
Список pgsql-novice
Does anyone know of a utility which can easily convert MS Access tables into
Postgres?

Alternatively, I can export to any format that MSAccess supports (e.g.
comma-delimited text), but would like to know if there are any import
utilities which will simplify the import process into postgres so I don't
have to write a script for 100 fields X thousands of records.

Thanks for your help!
Kevin