Re: Port?

От Kallol Nandi
Тема Re: Port?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Have you started postmaster with the -i option?
If not then doing so will solve your problem.

Regards,
Kallol.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of b b
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 11:27
To: postgresql
Subject: [GENERAL] Port?

 What port does the postgresql server listen on. I am
trying to connect using pg_connect from php using port
5432 with the following command:
 $dbconn3 = pg_connect ("host=localhost port=5432
dbname=dbname user=myname password=mypass");

 I get the following:
 Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to
PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server:
Connection refused Is the server running on host
localhost and accepting TCP/IP connections on port
5432? ...

 How do we know the port postgresql is listening on?

Cheers.