SQL Statement Help Needed

От Michael Avila
Тема SQL Statement Help Needed
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am not much of a SQL guru so I am having trouble trying to figure out how
to format a SQL statement.

I have a table with members named members. Each member has only 1 record.
Then I have a table with member telephone numbers in it name
membertelephones. A member can have more than one telephone number (home,
work, cell, pager, fax, etc.). I want to print out the telephone numbers of
the members. Is it possible to do it in one SQL statement like with a JOIN
or something or do I need to get the members and then loop through the
membertelephones to get the telephone numbers? Is it possible to do a JOIN
with a table with one record with a table with multiple records?

SELECT * FROM member

SELECT * FROM membertelephone WHERE member_id = the id from the above SELECT

Thanks for the help.

Mike

Вложения